Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Introduction

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Amber.  I am in my 20s (for a few more months anyways), a little over two years into my marriage, and mother of a beautiful 8 month old baby girl and two furbabies.  I somehow manage to balance this wonderfully chaotic life with the blood sucking Corporate America life that I secretly love.  I work full time as a manager in a Fortune 500 corporation (company and line of work to remain undisclosed at this point - unless of course you know me in real life).

I decided today while in my thinking room (aka the shower) that I would start to document this crazy life I live.  I've missed so much already... my crazy college days, entering the workforce after college, trying to adjust to "grown up" life, advancing in my career, getting married, becoming pregnant, and the birth of my little angel.  And here I am today, representing the "modern" woman.  My daughter is in bed, my husband is sharing the couch with me while watching football, and I am posting my first blog and enjoying a glass (or two) of Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio.

Gone are the days of the housewife.  We are now providers.  And wives.  And mothers.  I mean really, what is there that we DON'T do these days?  Welcome to the life of a modern woman!

2 comments:

  1. I just added you from abb! You can find mine under my blog profile if you want to follow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie. I added yours too!

    ReplyDelete